Channel that inspiration into your goals.
The highest way to learn is to take each moment of your life and realize that what matters is to live it fully. This means you’re growing.
Don’t expect things to just happen without movement on your part. Use what is at your disposal to keep moving forward in life – learn to make the best of your situation.
Here are 5 tactics that I used to find inspiration, which will help you with your goals:
- Surround yourself with other doers – Confidence is always a quality that separates the thinkers from the doers. You benefit by having sounding boards. Listen more than you talk to get new perspectives.
- Give yourself time – You need to give yourself time and energy to address your most challenging questions. This will help you find inspiration. We can all get caught up in everything except what’s happening in the moment, so insist on living in the moment.
- Be a sponge – Use these other avenues to unleash your creativity. Constantly try new things. Seek out advice, be flexible, travel, listen to new music and even try new food. Value experiences over things.
- Develop good habits to win- Stay Determined. Be courageous. Remain disciplined. Good things just don’t happen overnight. They take time and effort. Insist on being dedicated. Better to be open no matter what. Realize that defining what you need in order to stay open actually ends up limiting you. Perform a daily gut check and be aware of those feelings. When you continue to stretch, you are committing to doing something beyond your capability.
- Seek clarity- What I have learned is, “Done is better than perfect.” Let go. When you can oppose a deadline, you gain more clarity. A great mentor of mine said, “If you find you get clarity through dialogue, then have more dialogue and coaching.” Get a coach!
The journey towards success is much greater enjoyed when you’re happy about it.
Set goals that are exciting enough that inspire your creativity and ignite your passion. The gift of inspiration is the gift of action!